You will hear the words keratin treatment every time someone mentions frizzy hair. They could have frizzy hair by nature, because of damage to the hair or simply because of the changing weather. Keratin treatment is that one magic treatment that promises to transform your hair into smooth textured locks. The question arises, is there any truth value to back it up?
What is the Keratin Treatment?
Keratin is the component that forms the basic structure of your hair strand. In recognition of the importance of keratin to the hair, the keratin treatment was created. It is a process through which manufactures keratin is applied to the hair. It targets the hair follicles and fills it up with keratin. This will allow for your hair to become healthier, shinier and smoother. It can even help aid hair growth due to the excess amounts of keratin that is added to the follicle. It can even help restore damaged hair by substituting dying keratin in hair strand. It bring back your hair to its former glory.
How does the process work?
The process is fairly simple. After washing your hair, we will start the keratin treatment. First, we will apply it to your wet hair and leave it in for a few minutes; this gives it time to absorb and deposit the keratin. Depending on what kind of hair you have, we may even opt for drying it first. A hairstylist will make that judgement after having looked at your hair so that the best possible course of action is taken. After sufficient time has passed, all we need to do is to go over rough strands with a flat iron so that the treatment is sealed in.
What are the benefits of the Keratin Treatment?
The Keratin treatment has help prevent the hassle of straightening your hair every single day. It also eliminates the dangers and damages of extensive heating of the hair. As a whole, it is one treatment you should opt for if you feel like your hair is not what is once used to be.
- Keratin treatment leaves your hair feeling oft and smooth.
- It discourages damages that lead towards breakage and thinning.
- The keratin treatment lasts anywhere from 2 to 6 months, depending on the formula used.
- It keeps your follicles equipped with everything they need for producing hair, thus leading to hair growth as well.
- It saves time that would have been spent styling the hair and causing future damage.
- It rejuvenates the hair, making it healthy for longer periods of time.
- Keratin treatment also serves as a protective barrier against the dry and harsh weather changes.
No matter the type of hair you have, a keratin treatment is truly one that will make it become healthier and more manageable. We will ensure that the most delicate formula is used so that your hair feels naturally nourished and revitalized. Schedule an appointment with us anytime you like for a day purposed for hair care and damage control.